The colours are distributed along the "cold-to-hot" colour spectrum, so the "hottest" colours, like red or orange, would mean that the chosen hour, day, etc. had the most people. And blueish, greenish colours would mean that particular hour or day is not very popular with your clients.
This report is very visual, and you can see straight away when was the peak time for your store, and when the customer flow was the lowest.
- optimizing open hours and staff schedule;
- planning and preparing stock;
- tracking seasonal tendencies;
- monitoring the efficiency of marketing campaigns;
- choosing the perfect timing for special offers;
To get more detailed information on this and other available reports, please write to email@example.com and our experts will gladly help.